New version: Thanks to our follower Gage we have a leak of the first photos of the exclusive Adidas Crazyfast USA football boots. The boots will launch on the 12th of July in 2023, a few days before the women’s 2023 World Cup.
There is no information on whether Adidas will release additional countries’ versions of the new-generation Adidas X Crazyfast soccer cleats however it is unlikely at the moment. We are unable to verify that they’re being used for the World Cup for women, however, it’s very likely.
In fact, this USA Crazyfast version brings back thoughts of 2006’s World Cup, when Adidas introduced their unique F50 Tunit uppers to the 32 nations that were selected to play in this World Cup.
ADIDAS X CRAZY FAST.1 ‘USA’ – WHITE/POWER BLUE/RED
The Adidas Crazyfast football sneakers from the USA collection blend three colors that make up the US flag: white, red, and blue.
A number of features The numerous details Adidas Crazyfast edition a true patriotic. Blue Three Stripes come with subtle stars. The heel is decorated with silver and red designs of stars, while the wording USA is located on the outside. The insole features a blue/white stars design to complete the American design.
The Adidas Crazyfast X ‘USA’ football boots are similar to the original version in terms of design and technology. The Adidas Crazyfast X Crazyfast.1 soccer cleats have the ADIZERO 99g of design DNA as well as an Aeropacity Speedskin to ensure stability and comfort as well as an Aerocage liner skeleton to provide stability and support as well as an Airplane lightweight tooling inlay and a higher sustainability standard.
Adidas X Crazyfast.1 ‘USA’ – Features
- 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup Special-Edition
- Successor of the Adidas X Speedportal
- designed to produce 175g
- ADIZERO 99g design DNA
- Aeropacity Speedskin Monomesh single layer that is covered by a strategically placed double layer of low-opacity TPU film to ensure stability and ease of use
- Aerocage A skeleton of the lining that has been designed to provide optimal support and stability. cutting outs to improve fit and lightweight performance
- Aeroplate A new, lightweight inlay for tooling
- The standard for sustainability has been raised (64 percent bio-based)
- Dynamic Double branding: Fast double branding on the forefoot with textured stripe light look, and improved performance and haptic.
- Price: 260 USD (around EUR 240, GBP 200)
- Colorway: White/Power Blue/Red
- Date of release: 12 July 2023
These Adidas Z 2023 shoes from the USA pack will be available from the 12th of July in 2023. The price is the price of 260 USD (around EUR 240, GBP 200). It’s not clear whether they will be sold beyond the USA.
Do you want Adidas to launch more international versions of their Adidas X Crazyfast soccer shoes? We’d love to hear your ideas in the comments section below the article. Also, take a look at the Boot Calendar for all Adidas football boot releases and leaks.