Spanish soccer club, Atletico Madrid is seeking a primary sponsor for the 2023-2024 football season, following their previous contract with Whalefin was terminated prior to time. As per Atletico, the news outlet Rumore Atm, Disney Plus has emerged as one of the contenders for this highly sought-after partnership.
ATLETICO MADRID Explore DISNEY PLUS as a potential MAIN SPONSOR FOR THE 23-24 SEASON
Rumore Atm suggests that Disney Plus could not only become the club’s primary sponsor but also make use of the opportunity to promote their forthcoming films and series. If the agreement is accepted Atletico Madrid’s kit may include different logos that showcase the exciting Disney series and movies.
The possibility of cooperation that could be forged between Atletico Madrid and Disney Plus could be a return to the memories of their exclusive sponsorship deal in the past with Columbia Pictures back in the 2003-2004 season. At the time, Atletico Madrid changed the primary sponsor on their shirts every time the release of a new film was announced from Columbia Pictures.
Apart from Disney Plus, other companies that are being considered for Atletico Madrid’s main sponsors are Hyundai, Caixa Bank, Capital Energy, and Civitas. As of right now, Atletico Madrid has no principal sponsors for their 23-24-year season. The 2023-2024 Nike kits may be available without a sponsor. The away kit of the club is available for free and the home one will be next.
Atletico Madrid x Disney Plus Potential Deal – Key Facts:
- Atletico Madrid are currently without an official sponsor for the 2023-2024 season.
- There are rumors that suggest Disney Plus is being considered as a potential primary sponsor.
- If the deal is approved, Disney Plus could promote its new series and movies by using the kit of Atletico Madrid.
- Atletico Madrid had a unique sponsorship deal in 2003-2004 with Columbia Pictures in the 2003-2004 season.
- Hyundai, Caixa Bank, Capital Energy, and Civitas are among the other companies being analyzed for the primary sponsorship position.
Footy Headlines believe the Disney Plus Atletico Madrid rumors are a bit hazy. As long as no new information is revealed the possibility of an Atletico Madrid x Disney Plus deal is intriguing, but it’s likely to not happen. It is most likely it is more likely that the Atletico 23-24 kit for a home will instead be sold in a sponsor-free manner.
Do you want Disney Plus to become Atletico’s sponsor to have different logos displayed on the club’s uniform? Tell us via the comment section below.